Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Required Reading for the Color Fest Workshops

Creative Voice is About Answering Your 
Own Questions About Composition
Friday and Saturday at 2 PM I will be doing free elk photography workshops at the Ponca Elk Education Center. Call 870-861-2432 to reserve your seat.

Contrary to popular opinion, good photography is thoughtful, and the best results come from thinking carefully about what you do. We will be talking about the questioning process, and how to figure out what to do. And how to think about what equipment to buy.

The link below takes you to a blog entry I did early this year. My goal is to get you to learn how to ask effective questions about your photography so you can get to the next level on your own. A new camera is not the key, a new way of thinking is. The blog entry below is a good start. Please read it before the workshops this weekend.

http://arkansaswildlifephotography.blogspot.com/2012/01/learning-composition-questioning.html?showComment=1336878959578#c3206271887804983012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.