Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10/30/12 Elk Herd Locations Update

Herd locations are pretty stable as the rut continues into its second month. There were 4 rutting herds this morning, a sign that the rut is far from over even though November is just days away. There is only occasional bugling now as the herds are stable, and pretty well spaced across Boxley Valley. 

Remember to check Lost Valley for a herd. The herd nearest the observation pullout could well move there any day now. 


10/30/12 Elk Herd Location Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.