Thursday, October 25, 2012

10/25/12 Elk Herd Locations in Boxley Valley

The elk left the fields by 8 AM today, in keeping with the summer pattern of recent days. This will likely change today if the weather forecasts can be believed. The best place to see the elk has been the Ponca fields in the north end. Today there was one pretty good sized herd in there.

Don't forget the Color Fest this weekend at the Ponca Elk Education Center and my free photo workshop. Call 870-861-2432 to reserve your seat. 2:00 PM each day the 26th & 27th, rain or shine, the workshop will be held.


Elk Herd Map 10/25/12





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I do moderate all comments, so they will not show up immediately, and in some cases not at all. I draw the line at personal attacks (of me or anyone else), and irrelevant posts. Spammers, don't waste my time.

I may quote your comments without attribution. By commenting, you agree to being quoted in all cases, and for all purposes.